Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) Empty
PostSubject: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 4:53 am

Azmot~

Azmot walked around the deep, heavily green forest, shadows moving about as animals resumed everyday life. It was weird, how even though it was dark out that it was quite easy to navigate during night, some form of luster in the air. Azmot had been called to this place by the reports of disappearances around the forest, namely during the night were no-one dare set foot. Of course, being the good Samaritan he was, Azmot accepted this quest, also coincidentally coming with a sum of cash for a reward. (>.>)

There would be a few other "caregivers" out tonight as well, if they were as smart as Azmot. Well, more like he got a hired helper to give him information on the killings, in which an accident occurred, and the helper left angrily, not allowing Azmot to offer to clean up the paint. Unfortunately, he forgot to get paid.

As he walked through the underbrush a slight shuffling could be heard in the distance, one not to be ignored, as a sword was clearly sticking out from it. Azmot approached gingerly, the bush shaking more violently as he got closer. At only a few feet away, Azmot kicked the bush, a large yelp! echoing throughout the forest. "Who's there?" Azmot asked, frowning. He was not happy tonight, and he would take it out on the stranger. "Dammit, answer me!"

My name...is Bubbles.

Bubbles~

Bubbles was laying on the ground, hiding from the ferocious animals, namely the rabid squirrels that tried to touch him. Actually TOUCH him. He was terrified, and it was so likely that he had rabies now. Bubbles started to feel rocky, his head spinning in all directions. Breathe. Focus. Calm he thought, the toxic feeling starting to resign. It's all in my head, peace, peace. His mantra resonated in his mind, Bubbles becoming more and more focused. He allowed Reslkojter to stick out of the bush as he spread his arms, sinking the wonderful Light lavish him.

As he was basking in the glow of the forest, a sharp pain came through a bush to his right and hit Bubbles armor, right were the rib-cage would be on a human. Still, it hurt alot. Ow! he said, rather loudly as a voice could be heard. "Who's there?" the threatening voice asked, obviously male; young. Shit, that hurt. Best not get physical My name...Is Bubbles he said, standing. The boy looked young, like predicted, but also looked... Dangerous. P-p-please, don't hurt me. I promise, I'm not doing anything! Just hiding from those squirrels. He said, begging for his safety.

*note
I'll edit this if this is insufficient for any of you to post. It has been awhile, so I need to practice.
Back to top Go down
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 11:30 am

Claire walked through the forest, the sound of her footsteps causing animals to scatter away from her. She'd been planning on just taking a walk that night, until she came across a group of men outside the forest. She overheard them talking as she passed about people disappearing in it.Despite hearing that she wanted to go into the forest, thinking maybe she could figure out the reason for these disappearances. Claire was stopped by them and warned not to go, but she ignored them and walked in, not pleased with their comments about how, "little girls can't protect themselves."

As she was walking she heard yelling, and went to investigate. She hid behind a tree, and looked out to see two boys. One was frowning down at the other, who was begging not to be hurt. Seeing that made Claire feel sorry for the begging one, even if he looked like a dark soldier. She stepped out from behind the tree, planning to either prevent or stop a fight from happening.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:53 am

While walking through the forested area, Alice brooded to herself. That stupid manservant. Leaving her again. Always leaving. Suddenly, hearing twigs snap and hearing soft voices (maybe a few yards away), the carnivorous rabbit quickly bounded over the bushes, frowning to herself when seeing at least three people. What's everyone doing here? She thought, tapping her foot. Deciding to step out into the open, she cackled her signature laugh.

"Hahah~! What're you fools doing here? If you're here to look at the scenery, there's nothing but boring trees for miles! Hah~!"
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 11:28 am

Just as Claire was about to speak, a girl walked up to her and the two boys. She laughed and said,"Hahah~! What're you fools doing here? If you're here to look at the scenery, there's nothing but boring trees for miles! Hah~!" Claire stared at her, not sure of what to say to that comment. Well that was unexpected. I guess she's not here investigating the disappearances.

She asked the girl, "Who are you?" She said it without much question, as if she was just wondering to herself.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 11:04 am

(Revive it?)

Azmot watched as the pitiful soldier begged, apparently becoming frightened over some rabid squirrels. He sighed as he looked to the left, a single female appearing from the bush's. She had a flair of rebellion in her eyes, as if she want'ed to prevent a sort of complication. Annoyed, more than usual, he raised a hand, as if to smack her, but did not to complete the motion. Partly because he felt he shouldn't hit her, but mostly because Alice appeared, and he would have been ashamed. Putting his hand down, he turned away, walking towards Alice and holding out his hand. "Greetings, Alice. What a pleasure to see you again." He said after the girls conversed. Azmot attempted to maintain his composure, keeping calm as the dim witted warrior Bubbles remained silent, watching the events unfold.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 1:21 pm

[Of course 8D ]

Alice blinked at Azmot, looking, for a moment, quite innocent. "Oh," she mumbled, looking down at his hand, "hello again." She took his hand and shook it, then released her light grip and poked her fingers together, pouting a bit. "What's everyone gathered around here for, anyway?" Outbursts, always outbursts. Sharon had tried to teach her differently, to always appear at a scene with caution and grace, but it was too boring! And no one would notice your appearance if you just crept into a place! But seriously, being loud-mouthed in front of Azmot was different. Why? Alice didn't quite know.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Claire

Claire

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 pm

(Yay revival!)

Claire watched the boy shake hands with the girl, who's name she heard was Alice. The two obviously knew each other. If it wasn't for this Alice girl, Claire figured the boy would've hit her and she can't say she would've been happy about that. Still, he'd looked annoyed when she walked in and it was his business. She really didn't have the right to barge in and get involved. Claire figured she owed him an appology. "Sorry for barging in on your business. I have no right to to get involved." She said to the boy's back. As soon as she said it, she realized she was interrupting their conversation. Great way to annoy him even more. She yelled at herself.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:21 pm

Bubbles stood slowly as the humans(?) conversed, attempting to turn and escape from the crowd of people. Suddenly, a voice came out of the shadows, projecting over the group of people. Hello, fair travelers. How ye' be on this night? I am just telling you that were going to eat you sometime soon, so mention /Ur'/ last goodbyes. In a few ticks, I suppose. There seemed to be flutes playing in the background, ever since the voice had began. The accent seemed foreign, perhaps Scottish. Either way, Bubbles panicked, turning around to run. A tree blocked his path, but he just cut it down. He didn't want to stay here, he just wanted to leave. Before he could get more than 10 feet away, though, he was stopped by a short man with a stick in his hand. He wore a green suit, a clover sticking out of the shirt pocket. Bubbles didn't know what to do. Be frightened or excited. So, he did both by screaming Leprechaun! Running back to the group after kicking the runt, he saw that they were everywhere, jumping out of tree's and bush's.

The kid with Fire on his head stared at bubbles, saying only one word. "Fight."

Azmot~

Azmot watched as the dark warrior fled after the ominous voice sounded. It was obvious that they wouldn't tell them that unless the had them surrounded, but that man was an idiot. The man known as Bubbles screamed the name "Leprechaun", as if spouting myths would help. But, to Azmot's surprise, the very creatures appeared around them, mouth's agape with drool trickling down there tiny cheeks. Fuck. Really? I cannot be fighting- Azmot thought, his intellect fighting his instinct. I'm not, am I? These must be a trick, or a chain of some sort. But how? And since when do chains follow fairy tales? As Azmot debated, Bubbles came running back, looking at him. Azmot knew that this guy was scared, so he needed to calm him down. Unfortunately, that was not his forte, so he said the one thing that always calmed him down. "Fight." He said, using his telekinesis to make dwarfs 50 pounds lighter, thus easier to knock down. There were 15 of them, some in the trees and others around him. They were to heavy to pick up, just, or this would have already ended.

The woodland creatures continued to surround them, Azmot trying to concentrate on how to solve this problem. "Alice, I made them a bit lighter, but there still around 30 pounds. Think you could knock them around till I figure out a plan? And Bubbles," Azmot started, looking at the shaking warrior ", just stay out of the way."

(OOC: Sorry for late reply. Cloak might help us, been busy with some things. You ok with making him an admin temp?)
Back to top Go down
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 5:44 pm

(I can't believe i didn't see this topic T-T allow me to cry now ^^)

Narora pocked his head out from behind a tree, blinking once, twice, three times, then stepped out from behind it and looked around, scratching his head and ignoring anything else that might have been going on in this place.

"...This is where my technique brought me...?" He thought to himself as he entered. Damn, his Technique didn't seem to be getting any better.

(Sorry for interrupting the Posting Order, i saw my name and i thought "Shit! I'm suppose to be in there!!" I didn't see it because i was busy with the same thing as Azmot Razz)
Back to top Go down
Http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)   Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lets go kill that rainbow!~ (Narora, Claire, Alice, Oz) (Everybody :P)
Page 1 of 1