Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Narora Senoku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku Empty
PostSubject: Narora Senoku   Narora Senoku EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:44 pm

Name: Narora Senoku (Nickname: Harvester of Sorrow)

Home: (long ago:) The Abyss (Now:) Where ever there's a home to stay at.

Appearance: Narora's hair is a bright silver. Not bright enough to reflect light, but bright enough to show its obvious silver-like appearance, and not be confused with White. His eyes are a deep, Crimson red with an animal-like slit where his pupils should be. He mostly wares a black jacket over a white shirt, black pants and shoes. The sleeves of the black Jacket are slightly ripped near his wrists, exposing the beginning of a strange seal on his arm. It has also been shown on his back to be another seal, spanning over the top half of his back. His teeth are shown to be slightly larger than normal (his canines mostly).

At his left hip is a long black Daito with no guard, that he calls 'Harvester'. It is about half a foot, to 1 foot longer than a normal Daito. Hidden in his jacket, is his gun 'Sorrow'. The gun is black and fires special bullets who's elements change depending on the energy they absorb, but after around 7 shots, they must recharge for 7 minutes (7 posts). Most of his opponents try to outsmart him by dodging all his shots, and are lured into thinking that he has none left, only to be killed with the extra shot he has (because most have 6 shots).

Alignment: Narora is a character on the side of Right, but doesn't always follow the law to do it. (Good)

Personality: Despite Narora outer appearance, he is a very bright, happy-go-lucky person (Even if his luck sucks). Those that take the time to talk to him, find him very enjoyable to be around. But due to his outward appearances, most people tend to stay away from him, suspecting him of 'evil' acts.

Aside from this, he has a very large addiction to Pocky, the chocolate stick. Those that know him well enough, know they can bribe him into some things with a stick of pocky. And get him to do almost anything for a whole one or two boxes... It is unsure if we should classify this as a weakness or not...

Weapons:
Harvester: The black Daito strapped to his left hip. It is known to light up with a black energy from time to time in his more harder fights.

Sorrow: Narora's trusty, customized semi-automatic gun hidden in his jacket with elemental rounds. It seems to light up with black energy every now and then in his more harder fights.

Pressure: Narora can exert a pressure on the surrounding area. The stronger he is, the more the pressure. (If you need an Rp example, I'm posting one below my app just for the hell of it ^^)

Fighting Style: Narora mostly tries to fight with his fists and feet first, not really one to mortally wound or kill someone with his other weapons. With his fists, he has a style called Reversai. If the enemy proves to difficult for Reversai, then he pulls out his Daito/Gun and fights with them. The styles they use are (Daito) Bloody Cut/Nazo no chi {Shadowy Blood) and (Gun) Ajairushotto {Agile Shot}.

Reversai: Narora mostly dodges his opponents attacks with his speed and agility and counters when the Opponent is recovering. If fighting in a forest, he is known to let his enemies beat themselves up by dodging any attacks they send his way and have them hit objects such as rocks and trees, even going as far as to let them fall into water.

Bloody Cut: Narora makes attempts at his enemies major organs and body parts in the fight and takes them out. The drawback of this style is its slow speed, as Narora needs to figure out where the attack will come from, and how to dodge, and then counter and hit the organ/limb he needs to hit. The name of the style comes from the amount of blood that is released when a direct hit is landed.

Nazo no Chi: Narora utilizes the strange energy in him and has the shadow's do his bidding. This is the fighting style that has shown his Daito to have the strange black energy around it.

Ajairushotto: Narora fights solely with his gun, or both gun and sword (but mostly his gun with this style). He focuses on dodging the opponents attacks, getting in close, and shotting them at close range for maximum power. The style's weakness, is Narora's inability to block attacks. If the opponent has speed and a good amount of luck, or high speed purely, they can land constant hits on him and he will be unable to block.

Stats: (Only use whole numbers 1-10.)
Attack: 7
Defense: 5
Magic Attack: (All styles: 5, Nazo no Chi: 9)
Magic Defense: (All styles: 3, Nazo no Chi: 7)
Speed: 10
Agility: 10
Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 5
Luck: 1 (If there was a 0, I'd put it XD)

Affinities: Narora has shown to have good affinities with shadows, and somewhat with fire (though not much, he is shown to be less able to be burnt by most attacks and his gun's fire shots are more powerful than the other elemental shots... it could hint to his second form that he keeps hidden behind his seals)

Weaknesses: Narora has shown to have Hydrophobia. The fear of Water. Of coarse, he can still bathe, fight over, and drink it, but anything that has to do with Chain's/Creatures that attack with water are out of the question. It is actually a major weakness, as in a fight, if water is thrown on him, he can completely freeze up, or pass out completely. How he obtained this, is currently unknown, but he is guessed to be a creature in relation to fire.

History: Narora lived three hundred years ago in Japan. It was one fateful night when he was attacked by another chain and killed, when he became one himself.

Abyss Arc:
After appearing in the Abyss moments after his death, he went on a blind rage in his true form, that of a Dragon. Anything in his path was destroyed, be it weaker chains, or large structures (he wasn't quite strong enough to take on stronger chains).

Four days after the incident (40 years in the real world) He woke up in his human form. As he looked around himself, he found strange creatures watching him from behind objects, and when he stood up and began walking toward them, they started to run. He had no clue why they would, but left it alone and continued to walk this new land he would soon come to know as, the Abyss for well over 100 Real world years, training and fighting with his new powers.

Real World Arc:
After escaping the Abyss through a dimensional rift that appeared one day, he ended up in the real world, in his human form. During his time in the Abyss, he had made a name for himself as the Harvester of Sorrow. In the Abyss, he had come across his Daito, Harvester, and his Gun, Sorrow, that soon became his partners in fighting.

As he entered his new world, he had come to find he had been in the Abyss for 300 years (30 Abyss Days). Though he didn't look a day older than 15. And so, he roamed the earth for the next hundred years, learning from passerby strange techniques and styles, as well as training with the monks for 30 years.

Today, he runs around the world, doing whatever comes his way, odd-jobs, monster hunting, etc...

Pictures:
Narora Today:
Narora Senoku Narora10
(Red shirt is white)

Narora in the Abyss:
Narora Senoku Narora11

Sorrow:
Narora Senoku Sorrow10

Harvester:
Narora Senoku Harves10
(The Blade is much longer)

~~~~~~~

RP Sample (just for the hell of it)

~~~

The sound of steps were heard throughout the hallway that lead to a strange room.

The room was actually very bright in color, in contrast to the black Abyss. It was lined with objects you might see a girl of Royalty have. Large amounts of dolls, fancy bed and sheets, the like.

As the steps neared, a figure appeared in the darkness, walking ever closer. A man stepped out of the hallway exit, into the bright room. He stood at 6 feet even. He had shoulder length silver hair and piercing crimson eyes with dragon like slits in them. At his left hip, was a Black Daito.

He glanced around the room, and began walking again, having paused when he entered.

He whistled. "Wow. Pretty royal..." He trialled off as he walked toward the table in the center. Unknown to him, he was being watched by about 41 pairs of eyes. the 40 being the dolls, and the 41st, is a girls. She is invisible to him as she sits on her bed and watches him with amused eyes.

The man looks around and walks around the table. As he nears the window, the dolls start to move and rattle, making strange voices.

The man, Narora, turns his head at them and gives them a blank stare. "Oh?" He began, "Low class chains? Didn't expect you to be here..." He turned to the window again, and tried to ignore them. But try as he might, he just wasn't able to.

His eye twitched three times before he turned to them and growled. "Urusai! (Shut up!)" A pressure settled over the room, completely silencing the dolls.

The hidden girl gasped as she felt it. It was nowhere near her level of power, but it sure was strong, stronger than most of the more powerful chain. She watched this man with slightly more vaguer, trying to find a name, or anything else of importance.

The pressure ceased, and the dolls stayed silent. Narora turned around to the window, then began walking out. Just as he was about to do so, he felt another presence in the room. He turned toward the bed, and wondered why he had not felt it before.

The girl gasped silently and held completely still, suppressing all of her power.

Narora began to walk forward he stood in front of the bed and eyed the spot in front of him, not knowing he was starring right into the girl's eyes. He began to reach out with his hand, but stopped inches from her face as he felt yet another presence, but this time, outside of the room, in the Abyss. It was large, and looked ready to fight.

He grinned happily and turned away, then pulled out a piece of pocky and ate it. He stopped at the entrance to the hallway and turned back to the bed.

"I don't know if anyone is really there, or if it was just a mistake I made sensing the power of another Chain, but I will be back. I don't know when, so I will leave you all with a name if you come searching." He turned and began to walk. As he walked, he spoke his voice fading away as he got further away.

"But know this... Should you come looking for me to fight... for any reason at all... I'll kill you all the same as the other Chains... My name is the Harvester of Sorrow... Senoku Narora..." At the end of his sentence, he completely vanished in the dark hallway and his voice was distant...

Last edited by Narora Senoku on Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

Narora Senoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narora Senoku   Narora Senoku EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:03 pm

Your application looks very good, except for one thing (I suppose I should put this in the rules). Guns are extremely touchy weapons (almost god-modding and all, with both speed and efficiency), but we allow them... However, making the bullets limitless makes it an even more powerful weapon than it already is.

Try making a limit for the bullets. A middle number (around 5-10 rounds) will be fine. Then you can make the reload speed quickr, if you like, but self-replenishing bullets are too touchy. Sorry.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narora Senoku   Narora Senoku EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

Not a problem at all! ^^

Edit:
I've changed the app so the inf shots are limited to 7, and it takes 7 posts to recharge the guns. The guns also shoot elemental shots (Fire, Ice, Lightning, etc...) by absorbing the energy around them.

I hope this is legal, if not, I'll just change it to normal bullets.
Back to top Go down
Http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

Narora Senoku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Narora Senoku   Narora Senoku EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 6:10 pm

Looks good to me~! Welcome to the site.
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku