Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

.:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

.:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

Azmot stopped laughing and glared once again at the boy, uneasy about the question. Azmot willed himself to float higher and higher on his dragon. The rose up 5 stories into the air, and when they reached the peak of the flight, Azmot turned the dragon back into water, falling with it. Azmot fell and even before he hit the water a huge splash occurred, hiding Az's fall. There was no sign of him in the water, mainly because he had teleported behind Leo and was answering his question. "Yes, my friend" Azmot whispered, back on his floating chair.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Azmot disappeared with a huge splash and before Leo could register what was going on, he felt someone whispering in his ear. Leo flinched, tried to get as far away as he could. "So you are a Chain, no wonders you can do all of these telekinesis and teleporti..." Leo stopped abruptly, something didn't feel right. "Wait, a Chain can't stay out of the Abyss for long because its power is unstable without a contractor. I don't believe that you have a contractor lurking around somewhere in those rose bushes. So why are you still here?" Don't tell me! A special Chain? The power of the Abyss has grown this far????
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:16 pm

"Forget the Abyss! It's such a bore. It has so many holes I imagine that many chains will get out scotch free. But hey, everything's at a price, for I don't have 100% synchronization with my powers without a contractor. Other chains will have different ailments, but that is mine. For instance, my Lion, Leo, is originally 15 foot tall and was a chimera. My Telekinesis is the only power I haven't got reduced." Azmot said, spinning playfully in the chair slowly. He stopped abruptly when the butterfly from before landed on his shoulder. "I'll call you Dusk, okay? he said to the butterfly, which fluttered in response, "Yay!"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 2:37 pm

Leo found it hard to register the information when the lion was also called Leo. It was just... confusing. Leo sighed, this explanation could be accepted for now. He would go back to the library and did some further research later. Azmot, he doesn't seem like a bad guy Leo thought as Azmot playfully named the little butterfly. Well I guess the tension is gone fore now. Leo relaxed into his usual mood. He smiled and extended his hand to Azmot "Once again, nice to meet you, Azmot. And Dusk as well"
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:11 pm

"Ehem. Well, we have meet, we have talked, but I don't prefer to hold hands with others unless there as pretty as Alice" Azmot said, walking by. He went over and proclaimed his misery to Alice. " Oh, beauty, I am so sad that we could not finish our little spar. Now I shall never date you and show you my passion!" Azmot said to the heavens, feeling woe. "Will you ever forgive me, my sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Leo could feel one of his veins was about to pop. Guhh, Elliot is not here so noone will get angry for me! Well, not that I'm mad about what he said. Yeah, I'm not.. Leo breathed in and slowly exhaled. Phew ~
"I am extremely for interrupting you two and as Alice looks like she doesn't want a third person to be here so I shall take my leave. Please enjoy your time, and may we see each other again one day, Azmot." Leo smiled and took his leave. Heaven will never forgive you, Azmot!! And now, back to the Mansion, I hope that Elliot hasn't destroyed anything "Haaa...." Leo sighed.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Alice watched Leo leave and felt a little guilty. Was it so bad to have him here with them? She turned back to Azmot and sighed a little as well before smiling. "Well... now what should we do?"
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 9:02 pm

Azmot, not truly paying attention to Alice (to the extent of her boredom), looked at Leo leave and see his anger. He could feel the anger inside the boy, and Azmot also felt anger at him leaving. Azmot turned to Alice. "Why don't we just lay and you tell me about yourself a bit?" Before she could respond, Azmot lied down and jumped into the Astral Plane, leaving his body behind. To others, at first glance, it would seem like he fell into a deep sleep, but in reality he was conscious and could do simple actions like saying "Yes" or "No", but his majority of will-power was in the "Spirit." Azmot chased after the boy, forming into his body and bumping his inner voice around.

Hey! Azmot said in Leo's voice, acting as the boy's conscious. Why did you leave, baka!? You cannot approach Elliot like this, so get your ass back there and stand up for yourself. Hell, why did you leave? He NEVER said GO, he simply said he didn't want to shake your hand. Don't be so weak, go back and try to make a friend! Just try..... to appeal to his more intelligent side. Azmot said, viewing the boys memories as he was inside of him. Azmot looked into an alternate reality an noticed that he and Leo were fighting in the Dream World. It seems as soon as they were out This Azmot would get the memories from the Other Azmot. Azmot, trying to give this boy confidence, showed Leo how he stood up in the other reality. AHHH! Azmot said in pain, initiating the "Vision." Be THAT Leo! BE brave! Azmot said as the pain subsided.

OOC: Azmot has the ability to see into alternate realities i.e topics that aren't finished that he is involved in, so it allows him to have some metagaming room, but remember, Azmot felt the migraine, not Leo. Azmot cannot summon for the rest of the topic, he can only exit the Astral Plane and use Telekinesis. When inside your body, Azmot acts like a Second Voice, meaning yo can't ignore it easily without a stable, non-shitty reason, like "Oh, I don't want to go, need to take a dump~" I have used these powers before and have had that reason thrown at me LOL!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 10:55 pm

Hey! Leo stopped abruptly. A voice? Those people again? I thought I had blocked them out completely. Why did you leave, baka!? Wait, it's my own voice.

You cannot approach Elliot like this, so get your ass back there and stand up for yourself. Hell, why did you leave? The reason why I left wasn't because of that boy! Alice-san wants to be alone with him so I decided to abide by her wish, that's all!

He NEVER said GO, he simply said he didn't want to shake your hand. Don't be so weak, go back and try to make a friend! Just try..... to appeal to his more intelligent side. ...I know that! And hey I'm not weak! I..I want to know a bit more about him as well. He doesn't seem to be a bad guy... Hmmm...

Leo was arguing with himself, then suddenly images rushed into his mind. It was him, in a pitch black world. There was someone that Leo couldn't see very clearly and some weird silhouettes flashing up. The Leo in there shouted something, summoned a crossbow and started attacking whoever he was fighting with. What are these images??? And since when did I act so much like Elliot?? Leo chuckled. Is that really me? So I can actually pull off those action stunts. He burst into laughter. These images were just too funny.

AHHH! Be THAT Leo! BE brave! I'm not a coward!!! But maybe I shouldn't have turned away so easily. Hmm... Sorry Alice-san, I'm afraid I'll go back to bother you and Azmot for a little while. That boy piques my curiosity.

Leo turned around and retraced his steps back to the pond. I don't know if I'm going to like this or not. Oh well...
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 12, 2011 12:53 pm

Alice rambled on and on, about what had happened, and about where (and whence) she had come. She explained the Abyss, and things like that, but was feeling awfully tired. Laying back on the soft grass, she stared up at the sky, humming "Lacie"... the tune that played on that fateful pocketwatch her Contractee had discovered years back.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Azmot "awoke" from his trance-like state, feeling a burning sensation throughout his body. He could fell his internal clock ticking, and new it was time for him to rest. "Ah, yes, very interesting, Alice." Azmot said, blinking slowly and hypnotically. He felt the gentle sway of the wind as he smiled. The smell. Oh, the smell of the air made him so very happy. He chuckled as he started to stand, then interrupted by a pain shooting across his body. Then, to make it look as if he changed his mind, he donned a happy disguise and painfully, slowly settled back down.

"Actually, Alice, would you mind me asking why such the powerful one like you is so peaceful? My power turns into fury, yet you seem to be generally happy. I envy you, I truly do." He said, trying to pass the time until Leo arrived. But then he realized truth stung his words like a sickle. He DID envy her for her demeanor, but why? Now he was completely focused on her, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 25, 2011 5:29 am

Alice hummed softly. "...I'm just peaceful right now. Usually I'm sort of..." She trailed off and flushed lightly, pouting. "...Indelicate." She smiled lightly and watched apiece of dendelion fuzz float on the breeze. "Maybe it's because it's so peaceful here."

[OOC: AZMOTTT ;__; I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ACTIVEEE TT^TT]
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:42 am

Azmot smiled as she seemed to loose focus, her eyes dull but pleasant. He watched the trees as a ruffling shook the bushes of ten feet ahead, making Azmot slightly alert. Then, to his relief, a dog trotted out, very small and noticeably black. It was a Chihuahua, or at least to what Azmot could see. It scampered forth, barking lightly and wagging it's tail. It came up to Azmot, licking his hand as he petted the little animal. "Hello there, whats your name?" He asked the dog, looking at it's dog tag. It read:

Rex. If found, call owner at - 626-666-1800

"Alice, do you like dogs?" Azmot asked, still glaring at the friendly dog.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 30, 2011 2:20 pm

Alice blinked at the dog then hissed at it comically. "They bite me all the time. And..." The girl bent down to the animal, which shook and whimpered. "It looks like a rat." The dog barked once at Alice, shrilly, and the brunette covered her ears. "It's all squeaky and such," She frowned, then looked at the tag. "Besides... it belongs to someone."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.   .:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

.:The Pond - Alice/Azmot:.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2