Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zexion, The Black Servant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion

Zexion

Zexion, The Black Servant Empty
PostSubject: Zexion, The Black Servant   Zexion, The Black Servant EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 12:20 am

Name: Zexion Archfiend

Home: Doesn't have any home, often travels.

Appearance: White Hair, Black Eyes, Black Jacket and Red clothe. Wearing a normal shoe and a glove. His height is 165cm and weight about 43kg. He often look neat infront of people.

Alignment: Can be Deadly depending on the condition. Neutral most of the time.

Personality: Calm and smart person. Always travel from place to place to see the whole world. He's a loyal person if he's a servant to someone.

Weapons: Lunar Burst, a fusion sword of fire and ice.

Fighting Style: Mostly balance in attacking and defensive. Also uses speed and battle strategicly.

Stats: (Only use whole number 1 - 10)
Attack:6
Defense:6
Magic Attack:6
Magic Defense:6
Speed:8
Agility:7
Accuracy:7
Stamina:6
Luck:4

Affinities: Zexion is good at running. He usually stay alone to think of his past.

Weaknesses: Zexion hate little small animals like rat or hamster which has tiny claws. He will either kill them or trapped them.

History: Zexion is an orphan which was adopt by a girl as a servant when he was 7 years old. He started to learned using a sword when he was 14. He really want to know what happend to his parents, so, he asked his master but she didn't know anything, except 1 thing. They were murdered. That time, Zexion promise to protect his master.

Last edited by Zexion on Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Zexion, The Black Servant   Zexion, The Black Servant EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Stat's and weapons Ok, you will have to create another topic for the weapon, too. Same things as I said for Snow.

(Cloak, Is that you?)
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Zexion, The Black Servant   Zexion, The Black Servant EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Alright, i'll add in some more in Snow's History.....and, i already made the topic https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net/t81-hyperion-hellion
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Zexion, The Black Servant   Zexion, The Black Servant EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 9:05 pm

More here, as well. This is the reason I said "Same things as snow." Since you have a picture, I don't really care about your appearance, but please expand on personality and history for both characters.
Back to top Go down
Zexion

Zexion

PostSubject: Re: Zexion, The Black Servant   Zexion, The Black Servant EmptyWed Oct 26, 2011 9:52 am

Too lazy to post on each section...i have edited, the weapons, chain and character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zexion, The Black Servant   Zexion, The Black Servant Empty

Back to top Go down

Zexion, The Black Servant
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts RPG :: Character Creation :: Characters Awaiting Approval-
Jump to: