Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Heaven: Part 2; Preview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Narora Senoku

Narora Senoku

Anime Heaven: Part 2; Preview Empty
PostSubject: Anime Heaven: Part 2; Preview   Anime Heaven: Part 2; Preview EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:40 pm

(Ok, well I've actually started writing Anime Heaven: Part 1 [4 chapters done] (it's not even up on Fanfiction yet it's so new) and I wanted to throw out part two somewhere before I even went further with Anime Heaven part 1 again, to see if it would be any good.

Think you could give me some 'reviews'? its only going to be this topic, it's not a full chapter, but part of one I plan to write.

Anime Heaven: Part 2
Rating: T
Characters: Naruto U. & Black Rock Shooter

Chapter: (Preview of Chap 1)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A man with golden-yellow hair sighed as he watched his student's train. They were doing the Technique all wrong. Ridley kind of had it down, but not quite. 'Though... I do suppose Goban(Gate 5) is the 5th gate and kind hard to learn...' He sighed to himself, the golden haired 'princess' he had dubbed her due to her personality, had both large amounts of Sourupowa (Soul Power) and great control over it. Thus her Souruhatobito (Soul Heart Beat) was very under control as well, in other words, slow.

Her problem was focus. She could activate up to Yonban (Gate 4) in a flash in the fights he had seen her in. And there was no doubt she could just reach into High-Captain level if she did, but with Goban, she could possible enter Low-General Level... Possibly.

He shifted his silver eyes to his second student, the mysterious, brown haired girl Alice. She had just appeared in the Chaos one day, doing the exact same as he did when he died. She had quickly woken up, and started to move around.

So he had done what his Sensei had done for him when he first died. He brought her to the white room in Twilight Town and answered any questions she had. She was devastated to learn she had died in battle, and her lover was still alive, but eventually got over it.

Another way they were similar, was that after she had passed her test, she obtained a Sourusodo (Soul Sword) similar to his own. Her Sourusodo was named Kyuketsuki no Kaa (Vampire's Mother), were as his was named Kyuketsuki no Musume (Vampire's Daughter). And his old Sensei's sourusodo was named Kyuketsuki (Vampire).

This all had to do with something. Because they all had abnormally large Sourupowa when they (Alice, The man, The man's Sensei) came to Heaven. Hell, they all even had amazing growth rates. He himself had activated Goban, after being in Heaven a month.

A month!! It took a year or two at most to learn even Yonban for most Angels. Hell, he had even learned the forbidden Juuban (Gate 10)!! And that was after being in Heaven two years. His Sensei had learned it withing 5 years. He could only guess that Alice was going to go even further.

'Hell, she'll probably make a Juuichiban (Gate 11)... god know's how strong she'll get then...'

Then he shifted his eyes to his last student. This one was actually his Daughter, the one he had with Mato 15 years ago. They had hooked up about 5 months after Team 2 was formed, and they'd been together ever sense. About 6 years later, they married, and 2 years after that, she gave birth to Aqua.

It was out of respect that they had named her after his most trusted ally. His legendary Sourusodo, Aqua. He had met her about a week after Team 2 was formed, and had a major fight, that ended in him awakening his Sanban (Gate 3), and the first time his Darkness awakened and fought for him.

He had long sense conquered the darkness within him, given to him by that man, Xehanort, and was pleased to hear that the man was killed not long after.

Aqua was a black haired girl of 15 years of age. Most guys her age had huge crushes on her, some just lusting for her, but knew better than to do something, knowing who her father was, and who was on his side.

"Naruto-Sensei!!" he turned back to the black haired girl, Alice, as she jumped up and down, her black aura flowing around her wildly. He grinned, glad that she had achieved the exercise.

"Well done, Alice" The man, Naruto, stated. His name was Namikaze Naruto. Blond, 6'1, High-General Level, and husband of Namikaze (Kuroi) Mato. Both had gained many fearsome names during their time as Team 2, but now, it was time for the next generation to take over.

"She's already awakened Goban? That has to be a new record..." Aqua's surprised voice rang out in his mind, a chuckle was behind it.

""What do you expect?" The womanly voice of Kyuketsuki no Musume rang out as well, talking to Aqua. ""She is being trained by the Namikaze Naruto, the Heartless Angel."

Naruto gazed at his Sourusodo. On his left hip was Kyuketsuki, and on his right hip was the key-shaped weapon, Aqua.

'Shh, you two. I need to concentrate.' He lightly scolded, and began working on teaching his other two students Goban.

But that... it a story for another time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all I got (here, I got loads more in my head ;D ). tell me what you think plz?
Back to top Go down
Http://rpg-haven.forumotion.com/

Anime Heaven: Part 2; Preview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts RPG :: Misc. Topics :: Random Fanart/Fanfiction :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: