Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contract Template (Chains Only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azmot

Azmot

Contract Template (Chains Only) Empty
PostSubject: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:32 pm

Name: (Name of the Chain applying.)

Link to Weapons/Powers: (Link to your style of Combat.)

Transformation: (What will happen when you activate the Contract? Will it be a Side-By side, Synchronized Style, or perhaps the chain transforms into a weapon? Creativity counts, folks.)

Post Times:

For Unfinished-
10% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 10% the Chain becomes a sword that maintains a constant glow.)

Using 12.5% MAX of power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 12.5% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a constant bright glow.)

Using 25% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 25% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a constant shine.)

Using 35% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 35% the Chain becomes a sword that maintains an almost Blinding shine.)

Using 50% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 50% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a Blinding Shine.)

For Finished- (Repeats are applicable, but not necessary.)

Using 25% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 25% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a constant shine.)

Using 35% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 35% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains an almost blinding shine.)

Using 50% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 50% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a blinding shine.)

Using 80% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 80% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a Hot, Blinding shine that can Burn objects if Pressed against long enough.)

Using 100% of MAX power: (What happens at this stage of power? Durability of a sword or strength of enhancement brought on by the contract. Don't be stupid while deciding. Say, 0% Is that of a Normal sword, at 100% the Chain becomes a sword that mantains a constant Flame, able to cut through steel and stone with a few quick slices.)

On the last one, I believe an Ability is warrant because of the PAIN to go through 5 topics, all at least three Pages.

Ability Example- Once per page, The Chain/Sword can absorb all of the light in a 3 Meter Radius and Turn it into a beam of light, easily Blowing holes through Steel Walls. The area that absorbed the light stays pitch black for 5 posts...

And so on. These are examples, So please be a little detailed in the descriptions. I don't think Alice or Leo would mind if you only got a couple stages approved at a time, but I'd recommend you get as many unfinished and the first 2 finished done as possible.

Keywords: (The keywords I have strategically placed in the rule of the contract, and are placed in the order the appear.)

Alice- DELETE WHEN MOVED

Tell me what needs improving, as I only spent 30-45 minutes on it and move this to it's own Template when were all chill.

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyTue May 31, 2011 5:44 pm

[Looks good to me, Az. I'll try and mae a "Contract" section on the forum or something.]
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyThu Jun 02, 2011 2:11 am

All good. And, Btw, do you think we should make a powers Template for Chains as well, for ease of use, or just do what I did, List the powers in the weapon Template? If so, I can whip one up straight away.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:49 pm

I should probably make a powers section... lol xD;;
I have some work to do... It'll probably have to wait, though ;_; (finals)
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyFri Jun 03, 2011 6:58 pm

Ok, then do you want me to make the powers Template? (Schools out, Aced all meh Finals!)
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptySat Jun 04, 2011 6:00 pm

Yeah, just post them here, though. I have to make another couple of sections on the forum, so I'll do that pretty quick here. It could be tomorrow, Monday, or Tuesday, I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2011 11:50 pm

Power: (Name of the power you are creating. Please make the name have something to do with the actual power)

Type: (What Kind of Power is it? Offensive/Assist/Defensive/Curative/Curse/Summon)
*Note, a power can be multiple Types, and any combination is acceptable. (Usually)

Requirements: (What are the requirements, if any, of using this power?

Positive Effects: (What "buffs", if any, does this power bestow on the targeted character?)

Negative Effects: (What "debuffs", if any, does this power bestow on the targeted character?)

Effect: (What does the "Power" actually do?)

History: {Optional} (How did you attain this power, and what has it accomplished?)
*Note, in most cases, a detailed history warrants a more advanced power

END TEMPLATE-

Should I put a cap on how many powers one can have?

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Yeah, probably... Maybe 1-5, depending on post count, do you think?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2011 11:27 pm

Hmm, Yes, 5 is a pretty good number. Since we don't have raging posters, how about every 10-20 post you unlock a slot?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 11:18 am

Hmm... we should make it twenty five. Just in case the site gets more popular any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:23 am

Ya, you're right. That number was WAY to low. So, How do I move/Create Topics/Posts?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 11:19 pm

Ah... only admin can do that, I think. I'm sorry, have been really busy as of late.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 1:43 am

Ok, and it's alright. Were all busy people.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:03 pm

The power template-- is that what powers the Desperation Contract gives, or just powers of a Chain in general, or...?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 9:45 am

The chain in general.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) EmptySun Jun 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Okay, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contract Template (Chains Only)   Contract Template (Chains Only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Contract Template (Chains Only)
Page 1 of 1