Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bellamenia Rose.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:21 pm

Name: Bellamenia Rose.
Some weirdos call her "Menia."
I don't know why, but some of her real friends call her Belle, Bella, or Rose.

Home: Well, She is living in Serenity City.

Appearance: She is 5'8 feet tall. Skinny on the waist, but very curvy for her size. On the foot, her is size 6'1/2 feet inches. She is pale has a vampire's blood, but somewhat, tan in the inner side of her soul. Her eyes are painted with a slight blush of gold in the rise of the sparkle purple dawn, and her hair is like the waves in the sea, but it's straight with brownish reflects of the salt, dazzling with alot of rays of light. She wears a silkly brown designed headband, with the touch of the bouncing river known as the lace. Beautifully covered with a tanned flower in the head, and a cute innocent bow. The cloth made from France, is tighten with the dark golden turtle neck into a pretty necklace to her neck. Cutting the shoulder blades out, with sharp direct distance of her coat. The dash of red and gold together making the coat look sleek, and fabric in the stripes on the edges. The bow on the back, that holds the whole entired dress together, tangle with the other fabric under the dress allows it to look more comfortable than what it seems to be looking like. A bow in each edge creates a romantic feeling towards this shoulder coated dress. While fabrics shine, close upon her unique style, a tight that begins to milk smoothingly down to her feet. Her shoes, are made from japan, which her brother gave to her. Is desighned with a V-cut in the middle, then each sides are made from Designed layer. Her face is innocently cute, but she's extremly hyper.

Alignment: She really a pretty good person. She can sometimes have an attitude if she doesn't get what she wants that is not fair for everyone to the problem. She knows what is good, and what is bad. Sometimes it's seems like it's an opposite oppinion to her reflextions but she understands it all.

Personality: She loves to make everyone smiles, and she loves to make everyone laugh when they're crying. She REALLY loves anything that involves with sugar! She can get anger sometimes when she gets really tick off, and will fight back, without knowing how the cost might fight back. She loves to carry around her dolls, name Elizabeth and Stephine. Watch out for them, they can attack any moment and sometimes would stare at you, if you hang around Bella to much. The only thing that makes her happy, if you call her "Bella-chan," or "Lady Bella," or "Hime Bella," and so on. She mostly gets annoyed by the name. "Menia," She hates that name alot. She starts to grab anything that's in her hand and throws it at you. She doesn't cry alot, she only cries when it starts rain. It's maybe because when she was little, her brother would ask why do you cry everytime it rains? Because she's sad that the sky is sad, so she cries. It's also maybe because she's scared of Lightening. She MOSTLY terrified by that. She hides under a table, or hides behind someone that might as well protect her from it.

Weapons: Her weapon is called, Mouinose, it's a type of sword her brother gave to her when she was 10. (I'll tell you later on Histoy.) Mouinose, is just a black sword with a white ribbon on it, symbolizing her brother's death to remeber him. She keeps it all the time, but she never has use it before.

Fighting Style: She looks like she's weak, and tiny, and also small, but she's not. She strong because she drinks alot of milk. Doesn't that help you with your bones, or something? Well, She likes to throw pillows at people. Let's just call that, Girl-Strong-Non-Weakness Fighting Style. Yes?

Stats: (Only use whole numbers 1-10.)
Attack: 8
Defense: 4
Magic Attack: 4
Magic Defense: 3
Speed: 8
Agility: 6
Accuracy: 5
Stamina:8
Luck: 7

Affinities: She has the Abilites to make dolls, and teddy bears for people. She loves to do that, but she is NOT good at cooking. When it's Winter time she likes to make gingerbread cookies from already cooked store, so she just builds them. Saying to people that she made it. Ha.

Weaknesses: She HATES lightening It scareds her to death. She will start to cry if it starts to shock her. She also hates twinkys. She thinks it's gross. >___>

History: Her brother, Kazen Rose. It was a depressing night when she found out that her parents had died when the age of 7. Her brother didn't know what to do after that. Her family was rich, and they were will disciplined, but she silently sorrow to anyone who talked to her. Her mother, and father's last words were, "I Love You, Both. Please. Find The Killer." ...Find the killer? She couldn't find the killer. She didn't know what happened. She said that to her and her brother. At night, when she was asleep. Her brother was still awake, a bunch of strangers went into her mansion, and stole everything they had in the living room, and exit quickly to the door. Her brother raced there to her room, because he was worried if she was stolen, but the next few weeks. Her brother gave her a sword, that was called Mouinose. He once said to her that it was past down from the Rose family. She kept it ever since then, but when her brother died in the age of 14. She was in complete shock. She didn't talk to anyone, not even the maids, not even the servents. Not any of her dolls, or her friends. She was scared. She had no siblings. She was alone, and scared. When she went into her brother's room. She found a white lace that was in his closet. She wrapped it around her sword, to remeber him, her father and mother. She was now living by herself, but still with the Rose Dukenom. The only person she talked to was her most friendly, and favorite maid. Her name was Marie Ann.

Bellamenia Rose. Gothvamp

Last edited by Bellamenia Rose on Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ada Vessalius

Ada Vessalius

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:23 pm

"Wow! Oh, my! Oh, my! This is really good! Bella-chan!" Pouts.
"Your making me JEALOUS!" >///<
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Haha. Thanks Ada-chan. Well. I kinda messed up, So Like. Yeah. ^^U
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:15 pm

I can safley say this will get approved, just not from me, seeing as I'm no mod... yet.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 3:19 pm

This is approved! Although Bella-chan, it's spelled "lightning" not "lightening". Sorry for being picky about this but "lightening" just sounds wrong ^^.

@Azmot: Haha, are you implying something??
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh. Sorry ~ I was typing fast. :3
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:00 pm

Nah, it's not because you were typing fast ~ You spelled it "lightening" in your signature as well ^^ And I forgot to say: Welcome to the forum! Hope you'll have a great time here ^^
Back to top Go down
Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 6:31 pm

== Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. EmptyFri Mar 18, 2011 7:16 pm

Go ahead and join a topic, Bella! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bellamenia Rose. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bellamenia Rose.   Bellamenia Rose. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bellamenia Rose.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts RPG :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: