Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breeze

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leigh

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Breeze   Breeze EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:42 pm

Name: Breeze Leigh (Known as Leigh to most)

Home: Unknown

Appearance: Dark brown hair with brown eyes, tan skin. Her hair hides her right eye. She mostly wears a black spagetti strap dress. Usually looks like she's blushing but that's just what she looks like. Wears a white coat that she won't take off. She wears a black bow on her neck. She's somewhat tall but skinny and weighs 60 pounds.

Alignment: Good

Personality: Shy but brave, doesn't like people who break promises and doesn't like spiders. She is a very giving person and very stubborn. She loves to play the piano and to draw. Her personality can change in an instant though, so be careful not to anger her. She doesn't like people telling her what to do. Likes to smile.

Weapons: She has a black sword which she mostly uses but she can use her hands and her teeth.

Fighting Style: Waits for her opponent to attack first sometimes but if they don't attack, she will charge in. Won't attack a defensless person.

Stats: (Only use whole numbers 1-10.)
Attack: 7
Defense: 5
Magic Attack:4
Magic Defense:6
Speed:8
Agility:8
Accuracy:6
Stamina:7
Luck:5

Affinities: Side slashes and kicks. Scratching and biting mostly. She is really hard to trick amd mostly stays in the dark, alleys. She really likes animals.

Weaknesses: Uppercuts and powered attacks, can get suprised a lot. She doesn't like spiders and wants to avoid them. It's not that she's afraid of looking at them, just them crawling on her. She can get depressed or sad easily but never shows it.

History: Her dad was very dangerous, letting her play with knives and axes when she was young, though she never hurt herself. She was very close to her brother, but they got into fights easily. Lyle was very unusual for a dad, always dissapearing at night. He would be gone for days at a time. One day when Breeze was seven, he ran away. She left her mom and brother a while after that, telling them that she would find him and bring him back. Although it was hard to part with her brother. She searched for her dad but has never found him. Breeze was very lonely until she met a chain, a boy with black hair and dark blue eyes. She made the contract with him because he had something to do in the world too, and named him Storm. Breeze promised to help him and together they are searching for the thing that Storm is searching for. He hasn't told her what it is yet but he said he would sometime. Breeze has a suspicion that her dad is a chain. A black cat named Shadow follows her around and has stayed with her for a while.

Last edited by leigh on Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 4:57 pm

Hey there, I know I'm NOT a moderator but I think Alice is sick or something so I'll help you out till she gets back.

For your character I would ask for a Pic or more elaboration. Height, weight, the works. Need to know the appearance a tad more. I'll say a good 5 lines total.

Personality I'll need a tad more. Is she scary, is she angry? What ticks her off, what does she do under pressure? I'll need four lines total for this, but it's good.

Affinities: Side slashes and kicks. Scratching and biting.

Weaknesses: Uppercuts and powered attacks.

For ^, I'll need you to tell me more about every day life, not just fighting. 1.5 lines each should be good.

The history needs to be a bit more detailed, and you might not want to have a chain as your side character. You can, but another profile will have to be created. STAY ON THIS ACCOUNT, please. Please talk about some events or achievements while growing up, maybe her favorite memory, good or bad. No need to tell us much more about your dad, though, just about were you are now and how you got there. Having the cat, well, it's possible to allow but will NOT retain any abilities unless you put them in here now or later. Also, If yoou keep storm put his abilities in here.

(P.S, Don't get too mad, Alice XD)
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Admin
Alice the B-Rabbit

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 5:59 pm

(It;s totally fine, Az, but it actually looks like one of my applications XD)
Back to top Go down
https://pandorahearts.rpg-board.net
leigh

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Should I change it a bit?
Back to top Go down
Azmot

Azmot

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 6:55 pm

I thin that was a go ahead for me helping you out. Please make aforementioned changes.
Back to top Go down
leigh

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:20 pm

I'll try!
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 6:20 pm

Haha, Azmot is so strict~! Poor Leigh-san ^^. I've approved of this characters ~ You can add more details later on if you want to (like new abilities and such ~). Can't wait to see you in the RP section ^^
Back to top Go down
leigh

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breeze Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breeze   Breeze Empty

Back to top Go down

Breeze
Page 1 of 1