Pandora Hearts RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pandora Hearts RPG

A text-based roleplay website focused around the world of Pandora Hearts.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jemma

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JemmaTheAce

JemmaTheAce

Jemma Empty
PostSubject: Jemma   Jemma EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:25 pm

Name: Jemma, but most call her The Ace

Age: Appears 17, but has lived in the abyss for so long she has forgotten how old she is.

Home: Unknown

Appearance: Jemma has very light blonde hair and eyes the color of emeralds. She is tall, with a willowy stature. Her skin is pale, as pale as maggots in her opinion. Her eyes tilt upwards a bit, giving her a slightly exotic look, and are probably her most prominent feature and her high cheekbones draw even more attention to them. She almost always is seen wearing her tophat, a white jacket over a black silver-buttoned blouse, white gloves, a knee-length white skirt with a slit down the side, and knee-length black boots.

Alignment: She's pretty neutral, the side she works for depending on which interest her more at the time. You never know whom she is going to help or if she is even going to do anything at all other than sit back and watch.

Personality: Jenna seems chaotic and her decisions usually seem random, but she always has a logical reason behind everything she does. She is very friendly to most people, but she is rather blunt so she doesn't make friends easily. She speaks her thoughts and doesn't care for other's opinions. Jenna absolutely despises cats for seemingly no reason and has a weird obsession with playing cards. Though most would doubt this, she is trustworth with secrets and if you ever decided to pour your feelings out to her, she would take them to the grave. She is a bit lonely because of her few friends and wanders around looking for someone she deems suitable for making a contract. Most think she is a few fries short of a happymeal, but she is quite sane. Though maybe not completely.

Weapons: For less-than-serious fights, she summons some cards up and throws them at you with usually precise aim. Their edges are razor sharp and are known to cut through bone. For more important fights, she uses the cards she keeps in her hat to summon weapons. (The club=a spear made of bone and steal, The heart=a metal disc with sharp edges similiar to a boomerang in that way that it always comes back to her, The diamond=a dagger made of steel, bone, and diamond for close combat, The spade=a sword also made of steel, bone, and diamond.)

Fighting Style: She is rather quick so she likes to confuse her opponents by appearing out of nowhere and making a hit. She prefers to do close combat but sometimes is too lazy and hides somewhere and uses her cards.

Stats: (Only use whole numbers 1-10.)
Attack: 8
Defense: 4
Magic Attack: 5
Magic Defense: 3
Speed: 8
Agility: 7
Accuracy: 7
Stamina: 6
Luck: 8

Affinities: She's great at cooking for some reason, though the things she are best at are things related to either fighting or cards.

Weaknesses: Freezes up whenever she sees a cat and will normally kick you if you mention one. She has week spot for deserts also, and it's almost like a physical blow if you hurt one of the few friends she has. Her fighting weaknesses rest in defense. She's a bit too confident to watch her own back so she is easy to hit- that is, if you can catch her first.

History: For as long as she can remember, she has been in the abyss. She has never made a contract with someone and it's basically her only goal in life. The years of being in the abyss have messed with her head, even though she is a chain. She only knows for sure that her name is Jenna and she is a chain.

Pictures: Well, Jemma's picture is pretty much my avatar... So if you want to know what she looks like, that's where you can look if you are having a hard time picturing her from the description. The only thing I forgot to do (I think that's the only thing...) is tilt her eyes so it's almost exact. Oh! Plus, she would never touch a gun. Well, more like, no one would ever let her go near one.
Back to top Go down
Leo

Leo

Jemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma   Jemma EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:34 pm

Approved! Please accept my official welcome to you. Hope you'll have a great time in this forum.

By the way, is your name Jenna or Jemma? Because the name of the topic is Jenna but you said your name was Jemma.
Back to top Go down
JemmaTheAce

JemmaTheAce

Jemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma   Jemma EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 11:39 pm

Ah! Typo!

My name is Jemma, sorry. I'm used to typing Jenna because I have an older sister who's name is Jenna who I talk back and forth with in e-mail and I'm always typing Jenna and...I'm ending my ramble before it gets too far. So, yeah. My name is Jemma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jemma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jemma   Jemma Empty

Back to top Go down

Jemma
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandora Hearts RPG :: Character Creation :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: